Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Blogging - Sharing a Learning Journey

Image result for google

Session 4 - Blogging - Sharing a Learning Journey

I was attending this workshop in support of my amazing Colleague Jackie who supported me in my workshop as we were both Presenting on blogging as an educational tool.  Again this workshop was not well attended.

However Ideas to take away.
Her workshop was very academically research based and heavily elaborated on Woolfisher research (My presentation had a few slides on but hadn’t elaborated on.  It was nice to be reminded of what the data shows and also to see what the data from Jackie's class showed as well.


I loved how the research into personal voice shown in my presentation connected teachers, students and their parents to the ideals of blogging, and this engaged conversations around blogging, perhaps the slides I had for the academic research needed to be highlighted as well.  The challenge I see with this is ensuring there is time to cover the key elements that need to be covered within the presentation, however it could be in my background slides, like the page and link to the Woolfisher research that I had, just a little bit more use friendly as it contributes to the bigger picture of why we within the Kaikohekohe Cluster should be blogging, and should perhaps blog more than we do already.

No comments:

Post a Comment