Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Snap and Forget with Google Photos

Image result for google
Session 3 - Snap and Forget with Google Photos

This was a hands on fun workshop, and probably aimed at people that don’t use google photos very much.  

Lots of this workshop was about creating albums that can be shareable with others. So you can create an ordinary album and then share it later or you can create a shared album straight away.  Either way work perfectly well. One thing I liked and is a feature I haven’t had a need to use (but though I would share for future reference and to share with others), is how you can share a URL for a shared album (by selecting share by link of course), then any one who has this link can join the group/album and add photos to it.

If you know me you will know that I need to probably attend a snap-a-holics anonymous, so this next take-away-tip is for those who are like me who haven’t used google photos very much.  Google photos has an inbuilt search-ability, which I use frequently, to make it easier to search through my THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of photos.

One thing I want to find out more is about tagging people so when you search your photos its easy to find pictures of particular people or things.

Here are some photos from this workshop that I took - not fantastic but fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment